If you haven’t moved the office to remote working already, it may be an option you are considering for some or all of the staff. This introduces a host of questions and logistics to be able to support different workflows.
A+L can help with this! Our work as development partners has given us over ten years of supporting clients remotely to meet their technological needs and we can transfer that knowledge to your teams and offices. Below is a list of services we can provide.
- Support and assistance via screen sharing for remote access and diagnostics
- Security and firewalls
- Remote access to your network (Learn more about VPN – Virtual Private Network setup)
- Remote setup of VPN by offsite setup of hardware with shipping to location
- On Premise Virtual Machine setup
- A+L will set up your hardware offsite then ship it for drop in setup
- A+L will set up a private cloud within your office to manage and host your own files and data (including your website). This offers greater flexibility and security by keeping everything within your private office.
- File server setup
- Remote setup of file servers for employee access
- Virus Scanning
- Malware defense protection
- Encrypted disks for data loss prevention in case of theft
- Off-site backup setup
- Setup of automatic offsite backups to AWS or other providers
- Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) systems
- Setup call forwarding to employee cell phones
- Outgoing phone calls can match your office number
- Voice over Internet Protocol is a category of hardware and software that enables people to use the Internet as the transmission medium for telephone calls by sending voice data in packets using IP rather than by traditional circuit transmissions of the PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Setup and deployment
- Setup of cloud based storage
- Remote computer access
We can help you assess what you need and put a plan in place to get there.
Please feel free to contact us to ask any questions and for recommendations. Tel: 201.455.PLUS