Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on A PLUS L DEVELOPMENT, LLC.’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on A PLUS L DEVELOPMENT, LLC.’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by A PLUS L DEVELOPMENT, LLC. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on A PLUS L DEVELOPMENT, LLC.’s web site are provided “as is”. A PLUS L DEVELOPMENT, LLC. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, A PLUS L DEVELOPMENT, LLC. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall A PLUS L DEVELOPMENT, LLC. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on A PLUS L DEVELOPMENT, LLC.’s Internet site, even if A PLUS L DEVELOPMENT, LLC. or a A PLUS L DEVELOPMENT, LLC. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on A PLUS L DEVELOPMENT, LLC.’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. A PLUS L DEVELOPMENT, LLC. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. A PLUS L DEVELOPMENT, LLC. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. A PLUS L DEVELOPMENT, LLC. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
A PLUS L DEVELOPMENT, LLC. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by A PLUS L DEVELOPMENT, LLC. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to A PLUS L DEVELOPMENT, LLC.’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Our Refund & Cancellation Policy
On website and database design, you will not be charged until you approve the initial design. There are no refunds once the design has been accepted and we have begun work.
We do not refund partial months on any recurring month-to-month services. If you paid for a month and cancel the service before the month has begun, we will refund for the month.
There are no refunds on any completed work. Work in progress may be cancelled, but payment will be due for work completed at that time.
If your service is terminated due to violoation of any of our policies a refund will not be issued.
If after 90 days upon initial agreement the web site is unfinished due to client not providing information necessary to its completion, A PLUS L DEVELOPMENT, LLC. retains the right of payment in full for the original agreed amount, with the understanding that at any subsequent point, if we are later provided with the final information, the site will be completed.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.